The King’s Stool
The King’s Stool includes sophisticated hand-carvings which were originally done in Rajasthan and are coated with opulent silver leaf. Heralding a long-lost time, these occasional footstools are decorative and speak of historic moments that have changed time.
Height: 30cm, Width: 48cm
Click here to contact us about this product
Using sustainable materials for packaging. Natural sustainable materials like silver, marble, semi precious stones, wood all used as fruits of the earth. Little to none of anything artificial.
We support artisans from generations and master craftsmen in an attempt to revive and maintain arts from an ancient civilisation to suit modern and contemporary styles of today. Half our artisans are women who have intricate skills on embroidery and paint.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Handcrafted for you, ships in 4 to 6 months excluding shipment timeline (subject to charges both air & sea freight available).
- Shipping within United Arab Emirates: Read our T & C on each emirate cost.
- White glove or special needs? Contact Us.
- Changed your mind? Read our cancellation of order policy
- All prices shown are in US Dollars.
Out of stock